17 December 2012

Fishman Aura Spectrum DI - part Il

I have now made a different test setup for the Aura Spectrum DI.

This time I am using the Hengsheng violin with the Bradivarius pickup.

I want to go a little more in depth with the blend part of the preamp, so you are able to hear what the images add to the sound.

Also take a look at the Fishman Aura Spectrum DI test part I
This time I am recording directly from the Aura Spectrum DI making it easier to evaluate the differences in images and blend balance.

The Spectrum is for this test set to pre-eq (P) and not to (G) global like my last test. This way the equalizer settings are added to the pickup but not to image when blended in.

Here is a series of blends from 0% image to 100% image. These clips are made with image #1 and I have chosen to make two clips to give you a better sense of what is going on.

0% image:

0% image with EQ:

25% image:

25% image with EQ:

50% image:

50% image with EQ:

70% image:


70% image with EQ:

100% image:

100% image with EQ:

No comments:

Post a Comment